Our Catholic Schools by the numbers...
Discover the Difference in Catholic Schools
Catholic Schools across the Diocese of Richmond provide a faith-based education to more than 9,000 Junior Kindergarten – 12th Grade students in Tidewater, Central and Southwest Virginia.
Students from diverse socioeconomic and religious backgrounds come together to learn, serve, lead and succeed. Caring, certified teachers challenge and support students with an engaging and nationally accredited curriculum.
- Challenge, support & engage students
- Collaborative & hands-on learning
- Build a foundation of self-discipline, empathy & respect
- Catholic values & welcoming of all faiths
- Model compassion & service to others
- Partner with parents in faith formation & moral development
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Foster servant-leadership
- Prepare for success in college & tomorrow’s world of opportunity
The Impact, Meaning, Value, Importance of Catholic Education
Discover the Difference a Catholic education can make in your child’s life.